KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Less than 24 hours after being released, eight players found their way back to the Kansas City Chiefs roster.
The Chiefs on Sunday announced the following were signed to the practice squad:
• S Malcolm Bronson (R), McNeese State
• OL Tommie Draheim, San Diego State
• LB Darin Drakeford (R), Maryland
• WR Frankie Hammond Jr. (R), Florida
• TE Demetrius Harris (R), UW-Milwaukee
• FB Toben Opurum (R), Kansas
• OT Matt Reynolds, BYU
• OL Rokevious Watkins, South Carolina
Of the group, Harris is intriguing. At 6-foot-7, 230 pounds, the former basketball player is considered a project. But securing Harris on the practice squad affords him an opportunity to develop.